Leave Request on Outlook
Request, track, approval and manage the requested. Easy to use, configuration and very flexible
The Leave Request for Outlook is an extension of the Leave Request Pro on MS Outlook. It is a system that supports end users to request time off in your organization & allows the admin defines the system without code. All data of the add-in saves on your SharePoint site.
Key Features of the add-in:
- Allow to request, approve, reject & cancel the request.
- Ability approve multi requests at the same time.
- Allow automatic calculation on the number of days (Includes public holidays & weekend).
- Allow automatic set the approver(manager) when creating the request.
- Allow set up employee’s leave balance.
- Support fiscal year.
- Translation feature.
- Allow to add attachment files to the request.
- Create unlimited stages of the workflow.
- Track information process of the workflow.
- Ability submit a leave request on behalf of the employee.
- The administration(or admin) can delete/cancel the request.
- Allows change the date time format.
- Automatic e-mail notifications of requests, approvals and rejections.
- Edit the e-mail template for e-mail notifications.
- Customize the navigation. Allows restrict users who can see report, setting, ... pages.
- Design a custom request form for consistent with your organization. Allows add, edit, delete any custom field in the form.
- Define the workflow in your organization. You can choose: who is 'assign to' person? which is next step? Which step can edit data in the 'Request' form?
- Support the balance/taken report for employees.
- Export to Word, Excel, print data (Supports Chrome, Firefox).